Safely Create Fire For Many Purposes
Eliminate the use of gas or fuel when starting a fire. This bucket is enough with the use of old newspaper to get a fire going.
- The fireproof material simply blocks out the wind so that the fire only ignites.
- To heat charcoal, place inside the bucket with old newspaper, light up with a fire starter or lighter through the vent, wait until 20 minutes or when the charcoal is glowing then move them into the grill.
- The bucket can also double as an outdoor cooker.
- The bucket is resistant to rusting.
- Never buy flammable liquids again.
- Made of galvanized steel with zinc plating with an assembly size of about 30 x 17 x 27.5cm or 11.81 x 6.69 x 10.83 inches; barrel diameter is 16.8cm or 6.61 inches and the height is about 27.5cm or 10.83 inches.
Get Yours Today
With Fire Starter Charcoal Igniter Bucket, you can cook up a meal, boil and purify water, ward off the cold of winter, and light up the darkness, bringing comfort to the nighttime forest.
❤️️ Your satisfaction is our #1 priority!
If you are unhappy with your order, we will gladly issue a full refund within 60 days of receiving your package.