Take care of your plants and ensure their health with this quality soil moisture meter. It’s a known fact that the wrong watering regime can harm the plants’ health or even lead to their death. To deal with this problem, use this convenient hygrometer for plants. It allows you to learn a lot about your plants’ needs and their overall condition. Monitor all the key factors that influence the plants with this easy-to-use multifunctional device which is suitable to use with both indoor and outdoor plants.
This trusted tool is used by professionals and enthusiasts in a wide variety of spheres, including home gardening, potted plants, a flower of vegetable planting, forest planting, and more. It’s straightforward, durable, accurate, and convenient, so anyone could use it to get the necessary information about the soil condition. This reliable hygrometer for plants will provide you with accurate quick results due to the use of double-needle detection technology.
Plus, this soil moisture meter is perfect not only for testing the level of soil moisture (so that you never under- or over-water your plants again). Use this multifunctional tool to get the correct information about the sunlight level (learn if your plant is getting the proper amount of light) or pH acidity (prevent the high-acid or extremely alkaline soil), so that you could take care of your plant in the best way and water them in the best possible time using the proper amount of water. You will be able to detect any changes in your soil indicators with this convenient device.
Plus, it’s also easy to use: simply switch moisture/pH/light position, insert the sensor probe into the soil (approximately from two to four inches deep) and wait for about 10 minutes to get the results. It’s just as easy as that, and no batteries are necessary! It’s constructed to meet your needs and provide you with the best possible performance. You will see the results concerning moisture level, pH level, or sunlight on a large and clear dial. After using this hygrometer for plants, wipe it clean, thus you will get the most accurate results the next time you measure. Also, note that the device is not suitable for very hard soil or water and other liquids.
HOW THIS TOOL WORKS:
- Let you know when to water. You will never over/under water your plants again with this tester.
- Help you to determine if the plant is getting adequate light.
- Help you to control pH level in soil, acidic or alkaline is suitable for your plants, you will never plant your lovely flowers into high-acid or Extreme alkalinity soil.
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Switch moisture/pH/light position
Step 2: Stick the probe into the soil about 4 inches or deeper (2/3 of the probes)
Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
Step 4: After 10 minutes, Note moisture/pH/light level in the dial
Step 5: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
1. Don't insert the probe against a stone or very hard soil in the case to damage the probe.
2. Don't leave the meter in the soil for a long time.
3. Designed for testing soil, don't use it to test pure water or other liquids.
4. The indicator will not move If the soil is too dry, please water the plant first and test again later.