This amazing tool allows you to graft plants together and cut branches easily!
Perfect for fruit trees or growing a beautiful garden!
Similar to transplanting organs in humans, you can combine parts from two different trees to form a single, functioning individual. The benefit An exact genetic duplicate of the superior tree.
That means, if you have one tree that harvests amazing fruit each year, you can create an exact copy by using this grafting technique an effectively double or triple your harvest.
2 In 1 Function-Includes both a pruner and grafting guillotine blade. First, it allows you to trim away excess leaves and twigs and to prepare the plants to be grafted. Second, you can then make a precise cut into the grafting stock with the special grafting guillotine.
Premium Materials-Made from #65 stainless steel shear blades, high-strength ABS plastic, imported SK5 double-edged cutting blades.
3 replaceable grafting cutting blades-(Ω-Cut U-Cut V-Cut) can make precision and clean cut.
Perfect ThicknessPruning blade(1/8" thick)-is ideal for cutting leaves, twigs, and stems without changing the tool
Suitable Diameter-Able to cut grafting plants' twig in 3/16"~17/32" diameter. The cuts of two stems will fit together perfectly for maximum cambium contact, significantly improving the survival rate.
- Imagine cloning your favorite fruit trees over and over again and pruning them in seconds using only one tool.That's how powerful this Professional Garden Grafting Tool is!
- Even a novice can create perfect grafts with ease. The grafting blade is able to cut through stock up to 12 mm in diameter, ideal for removing leaves, twigs, and stems without changing tools.
Clone Your Favorite Fruit Tree Over And Over Again!
Similar to transplanting organs in humans, you can combine parts from two different trees to form a single, functioning individual. The benefit? An exact genetic duplicate of the superior tree.
That means, if you have one tree that harvests fruits each year, you can create an exact copy by using this grafting technique and effectively double or triple your harvest.
Grafted fruit trees also bloom & produce sooner than those that are propagated by seeds - which, by the way, don't produce genetically identical offspring.
Why Choose Grafting Tool?
Grafting is not an easy job, especially the plant cutting and joining part, you have to make sure the root-stock (base plant) and the scion (top plant) stem are of the same cutting angle otherwise, the cuts can’t fit together well for good cambium contact and the new hybrid plant will be prone to die. We make this process easier than ever.
- Materials:carbon steel, ABS and Aluminum
- Color: black
- Cut grafting stocks diameter from 5mm/0.2"-1.4cm/0.55"
- Trimming blades thickness: 3mm/0.12"
- Phillips screwdriver with red handle
- Size: 22cm * 10cm/8.66inch * 3.94inch
- Grafting Tape Width: 2cm/0.79"
- 1 X Fruit Tree Pruning Shears Grafting Cutting Tool
- 3 X Blades
- 1 X Grafting Tape